The fruit is usually small, but can grow to be large and sometimes look like an apple.
The fruit may be edible, and have the fleshy exterior, but it can be hard to see.
The color and size vary between fruits, so it is important to know what the fruit is before eating it.
If you can’t identify the edible part, there are several ways to identify it.
There are two types of identification: white and yellow.
They are different because they are hard to tell apart.
If the fruit has the flesh or is yellowish or brown, you know that the fruit may not be edible.
In fact, it’s quite common for fruit to be eaten raw, but that’s not always the case.
The other kind of identification is red or green.
If there is a little or no flesh or a bright yellow color, you might think the fruit was edible, but there’s a chance it might be poisonous.
The red or yellow fruit is poisonous.
If a red fruit is toxic to your system, the first thing to do is wash your hands thoroughly and keep away from your eyes and nose.
If your symptoms persist, get emergency medical help.
The yellow fruit, on the other hand, may be toxic to the eyes, and you should immediately wash your skin with soap and water.
There’s no need to panic.
You should wash your hand well and wash your clothes often, and use a water filter, which removes harmful particles.
If red or white fruits are poisonous, get medical help immediately.
There is a small risk of catching poison in fruit.
If fruit is contaminated, get it tested for toxic levels of bacteria, yeast and other toxins.
If these tests come back positive, call a poison control center or call your local health department.
The best way to identify poisonous fruits is to try to eat them raw.
If that fails, you can try to pick them up, put them in a plastic bag and eat them.
Another way to determine if you have poisonous fruit is to eat it with an open container, or in a container filled with water.
If it’s not clear if you can eat it, it may be time to go to the emergency room.
Poisonous fruit may also be poisonous if it has a taste.
That can be harmful to your health if you consume it.
Some fruits have an unpleasant taste and can cause you to become nauseous or pass out.
If this happens, call your doctor or poison control centre for more information.
If toxic fruit is present, you may want to stop eating it or take other steps to help you manage your symptoms.
If poisonous fruit has been consumed raw, contact your local hospital emergency room or call a Poison Control Centre.
If contaminated, you should call your poison control team right away.
If something is wrong with your health, seek medical help right away, even if you are eating fruit.