Trump calls on Obama to apologize to France over ‘shameful’ French ‘assault’

Donald Trump has called for an apology from Barack Obama after a French court convicted him of “crimes against humanity” over his 2013 massacre of hundreds of people at a Paris mosque.

The President has been charged with crimes including war crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity, torture and crimes against the civilian population.

Mr Trump’s legal team has been lobbying for an immediate trial in France.

The US president tweeted: “I condemn the barbaric attack in #Paris by the ISIS terrorists.”

The US President has already said he plans to travel to Paris on Friday to “meet with President Hollande to discuss the situation”.

In the tweet, Mr Trump also referred to the attack in Nice on Bastille Day as a “cowardly act”.

The attack in Paris on November 13 left 130 people dead, including 89 police officers.

Mr Obama has not visited France since he left office in January 2017.

A number of senior members of the US president’s cabinet, including Secretary of State John Kerry, have also been in Paris.

The White House has not confirmed the President’s trip.

“We’ve made a lot of progress over the last two years,” Mr Trump said.

“The violence in Paris, I think it’s just disgraceful.

And I’m not going to be happy until I see some sort of apology from him.”

French President Emmanuel Macron, who is expected to meet Mr Trump in Paris this weekend, said he was “shocked” by the attack.

“It is unacceptable that we can’t do something about it,” he said.

French authorities have said they are “not prepared” to prosecute Mr Trump over the attack, which left 130 dead, as he is the country’s president.

“There is a legal process underway to determine the precise role the president of the United States has played in this tragedy,” Mr Macron said in a televised statement.

“At this stage, it is not clear that he will be charged for his actions.”

Mr Macron’s statement came as Mr Trump appeared to back away from his earlier statements about the attack and its motives.

“As I said, I condemn the attack that took place in #Nice,” Mr Obama said at a news conference in Rome on Friday.

“I don’t know why people are blaming me for what took place, but I do know that I did not want that to happen.”

Mr Trump has previously said he believes the US and France are at war and have been at war with each other for years.

He has also said he does not support the EU or Nato, and that he has “no respect” for the US.

He also has said he wants to withdraw from Nato because of the alliance’s “weakness”.

“I will not defend our allies,” Mr Modi said in India.

“And we have no allies.

And we cannot afford any alliances.”

He has previously expressed concern about Mr Trump being “attacked” by India.

The president is scheduled to visit India on Sunday.

Mr Modi’s visit comes as Mr Obama and the US are negotiating a new $400 billion aid package for the United Nations and its agencies.

Sponsored By

2021 베스트 바카라사이트 | 우리카지노계열 - 쿠쿠카지노.2021 년 국내 최고 온라인 카지노사이트.100% 검증된 카지노사이트들만 추천하여 드립니다.온라인카지노,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,바카라,포커,블랙잭,슬롯머신 등 설명서.우리카지노 | TOP 카지노사이트 |[신규가입쿠폰] 바카라사이트 - 럭키카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노에서는 신규쿠폰,활동쿠폰,가입머니,꽁머니를홍보 일환으로 지급해드리고 있습니다. 믿을 수 있는 사이트만 소개하고 있어 온라인 카지노 바카라 게임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.한국 NO.1 온라인카지노 사이트 추천 - 최고카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노,메리트카지노,샌즈카지노,솔레어카지노,파라오카지노,예스카지노,코인카지노,007카지노,퍼스트카지노,더나인카지노,바마카지노,포유카지노 및 에비앙카지노은 최고카지노 에서 권장합니다.우리카지노 | 카지노사이트 | 더킹카지노 - 【신규가입쿠폰】.우리카지노는 국내 카지노 사이트 브랜드이다. 우리 카지노는 15년의 전통을 가지고 있으며, 메리트 카지노, 더킹카지노, 샌즈 카지노, 코인 카지노, 파라오카지노, 007 카지노, 퍼스트 카지노, 코인카지노가 온라인 카지노로 운영되고 있습니다.【우리카지노】바카라사이트 100% 검증 카지노사이트 - 승리카지노.【우리카지노】카지노사이트 추천 순위 사이트만 야심차게 모아 놓았습니다. 2021년 가장 인기있는 카지노사이트, 바카라 사이트, 룰렛, 슬롯, 블랙잭 등을 세심하게 검토하여 100% 검증된 안전한 온라인 카지노 사이트를 추천 해드리고 있습니다.바카라 사이트【 우리카지노가입쿠폰 】- 슈터카지노.슈터카지노 에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 100% 안전 검증 온라인 카지노 사이트를 사용하는 것이좋습니다. 우리추천,메리트카지노(더킹카지노),파라오카지노,퍼스트카지노,코인카지노,샌즈카지노(예스카지노),바카라,포커,슬롯머신,블랙잭, 등 설명서.